A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Can one man solve all the world's problems with nothing more than his fists? Probably not, but goshdarnit, he's gonna try.
When a woman can't get her medicine, Banality Man vows to make things better -- with his fists!
Will he fight his way through the America's healthcare system, attempting to punch bureaucracy in the face, or will he go help the woman, attempting to punch her health problems in the face? You decide.
Banality Man is a short choose-your-own-adventure comedy game with 11 unique endings (plus an unlockable bonus sequence).
Why is Banality Man called Banality Man?
Because he fights the "banality of evil."
That makes no sense. It's like if Batman called himself Batman because he fought bats.
Banality Man picked his own name. He's not the brightest bulb, but he means well.
You mention healthcare and bureaucracy... is this a political game?
This is mostly a game about the joys and agonies of punching things.
- Meaningful choices that lead to wildly different outcomes
- GIF-style animated characters
- Music from Jonathan Coulton, the Beastie Boys, Screaming Females, Swearin', Dan Deacon, and more.*
- Original soundtrack of background music
- No limbs
- A standalone story with connections to past and future KONOL Games titles, including the Beretta Mondatta series
*These are songs released under Creative Commons licenses that the artists have pre-approved for certain noncommercial uses (which is why Banality Man is, and always will be, free).
Contains strong language and stick-figure-on-stick-figure violence.
KONOL Games (firstname.lastname@example.org)