A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Drive it like you stole it.
Eva 58008 has spent her whole life locked in the high-security lab where she was created, but she can't take it anymore. She breaks free and asks for help from the first stranger she meets. Luckily for her, that stranger is Beretta Mondatta -- the only person in Philadelphia who's willing to drop all her plans and steal a car to help a fugitive robot escape from the cops.
What would you do in rural Pennsylvania with a runaway sex robot, a stolen car, and a full tank of gas? Attempt to hook up with an Amish farmer in Lancaster? Explore the world’s strangest chocolate factory in Hershey? Or go to a literal hellhole dive bar in Centralia? You decide in SRRT!
- A genre-bending comedy about friendship, love, and adventure
- Meaningful choices that lead to 13 wildly different endings
- Hand-drawn animated characters
- Eclectic soundtrack of indie rock, EDM, black metal, country, 1920s phonographs, original songs, and more
- The only game where you can date an Amish person (?)
- Fast-travel and skip functions to avoid repeated text
- Grave misapplications of multiverse theory
- A conceptual performance art mini-game
Kill Your Refrigerator is a free, standalone game that was created as a test for Sex Robot Road Trip, featuring some of the same characters.
Yoss III & KONOL Games
|Published||86 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Comedy, Dark Humor, Experimental, Female Protagonist, Interactive Fiction, Otome, renpy, Robots, Romance, Visual Novel|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||High-contrast, One button|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: