A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Beretta Mondatta is an interactive story about love and decapitation (but not in that order).
When Beretta's boyfriend cheats on her, she rips his goddamn head off. Heartbroken, but newly single, Beretta embarks on a quest to find new love. It's probably not the best idea…
You, the player, can attempt to form a relationship with four eligible partners: a homicide detective, a drunk mailman, the mother of Beretta's dead boyfriend, and a mysterious girl who also just committed murder.
Sometimes you find lasting happiness. Other times you get repeatedly stabbed in the stomach with a kitchen knife. It's just like real life!
You can reach an ending in 5 to 10 minutes — finding them all takes about an hour.
- Branching dialogue options that lead to 11 normal endings
- An unlockable bonus ending
- A soundtrack with lots of squelchy synth basslines
- An implausible amount of snail mail
- No limbs
- Grave misunderstandings of multiverse theory
Contains cartoon blood and occasional strong profanity.
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.